Monday 29 November 2010

Christmas Wishlist

I don't know about you but I'm super excited about Christmas! I think it's because my town has put up all the lights and decorations which always gets me in the festive spirit. I think winter is my favourite season, the warm cuddly clothes, the snow, the hot comfort-food, and you don't have to workout so much because your body isn't on show as much as it is in summer :)
So I thought now would be a good time to put up my Christmas wishlist just in case my family read it and get the hint ;)
I really really really really want an iphone 4 or a blackberry and I think it's about time I had a new phone. The one I use at the moment has pictures from my highschool prom 2 and half years ago! I've heard lots of good things about the iphone 4 and the blackberry but i have no idea which ones best, I am swaying more towards to iphone, which one do you think i should get? :)
I'm also really in need of a new foundation and I'm looking at MAC ProLongwear Foundation but because I'm a skint uni student and the uni loan doesn't stretch too far, I going to have to wait till the 25th, boooo!
I also am going to take full advantage of the boxing day sales with any Christmas money i get!
Although I love them, presents aren't what makes Christmas special, i know it sounds cheesy but spending quality time with family and friends is so much more memorable than a new phone or make up. I think being away at uni has made me realise how much i love my family and friends, so make sure you let them know how much they mean to you!

What do you want for Christmas? Leave a comment ...

Picture of my city, i <3 snow
(Sorry this blog has been a bit poo but I have been super busy with uni and family issues but i promise it will get better soon!)




No comments:

Post a Comment