Friday 18 February 2011

Current Obsessions

This is just a video from my YT channel, (AmyJean92 - please sub, it'd mean a lot) talking about my current beauty obsessions:

Oops. On the video  I forgot to mention this gorgeous shower gel from Lush called, "It's Raining Men" which is basically a shower gel formula of the "Honey I Washed The Kids" soap which is my favourite soap in the whole wide world. It smells divine, mostly of honey (obvs). I could sit and smell it all day long. There is also a real nice natural feel about Lush products in general, i feel like i'm really pampering my skin when i use them. The only downside to the brand is that it is quite expensive so I only purchase items rarely when I feel I deserve a treat or two.

 This 500g bottle was approx. £14.99    -.-    which is way overpriced for shower gel but it smells too good not to buy, i highly recommend you buy it!

Thanks for reading this post, I'll try and be more frequent with the posts but I'm only going to post something if it's worth posting!
Love
Amy Jean xxx


P.S. Do you guys like my nails? i painted them myself.. yes, i have way too much free time!

No comments:

Post a Comment